Wednesday 16 December 2009

Rating for our film . .

I have been looking at ratings of films that are of a similar genre to ours, films such as;
The Notebook - 15
P.S: I love you - 12a
Titanic - 12


So our rating would be around this age, depending on weither we would decide to add sexual content and foul language. Up until now I hadn't thought of this but I'd probably suggest that we did use these because things like this attract different types of audiences. So if I were to include these I would say the rating would be a 15. Obviously the films above have used these factors and have been very succesful so I think that is a good reason to use them in ours.




I found the above peice of information on the offical BBFC website so I know this is information I can rely on. To make sure I wasn't incorrect with the rating I would give our film I thought I should check with official rating charts.
Things that are on this such as; Sex, Language, Nudity and Maybe violence.
There will be a lot of things like this included because we would be showing both of their lives and the troubles in it.



No comments: